Mauritius Catamaran - catamarans cruises in Mauritius
Catamaran cruises in Mauritius:
- Mauritius Catamaran Cruise to Gabriel Island
- Mauritius Catamaran Cruise to Flat Island
- Mauritius Catamaran Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs Island
- Mauritius Catamaran Cruise on the West Coast
- Mauritius Sunset Catamaran Cruise
About Catamaran Trips in Mauritius
Catamaran trip in Mauritius is considered to be one of the best attractions in Mauritius. It is undoubtedly one of the most enjoyable activities for visitors to Mauritius and a great experience to remember and cherish.
You will get to discover the beauty of Mauritius Paradise Island, one of the most beautiful travel destinations in the world with superb coral reefs, crystal clear water, beautiful lagoons, stunning unspoiled beaches and amazing underwater world.
Mauritius catamaran cruises make it easy and comfortable to visit beautiful regions of the island during your sea journey. It is also the best way to discover the beauty of Mauritius’ surrounding islands. As part of the catamaran cruise you will get to sail along the beaches, see the lagoons, enjoy the stops on the way to snorkel and discover the amazing marine world.
Going on any of the catamaran cruises in Mauritius will allow you to widen the scope of exploring Mauritius, and will be a real gratifying experience for the body and the soul.
How much time in advance should I book the catamaran cruise?
Because the Catamaran cruise is the No. 1 most popular touristic activity in Mauritius, it is recommended to book your places for the catamaran cruise enough time in advance.
This is especially important during the peek tourist season in Mauritius (September – March), when the island is busy with tourists. During this period, in order to guarantee your place on your desired catamaran cruise, the catamaran cruise should be booked few months in advance.
During regular season it is also recommend to book the desired catamaran cruise enough time in advance (about 1 month in advance), so you can be sure to guarantee your places on the cruise of your wishes on the time and date that suit you most.
Few additional factors which should be taken in account for determining the required period for your advance bookings are:
- The cruise type - some cruises departs only once a week, so for such cruises it is recommended to book your places longer time in advance
- The popularity of the specific cruise you are interested in
- Exclusive catamaran or Shared basis catamaran - exclusive catamaran should be booked longer time in advance
- In case you have special requirements such as: special meal requests (vegetarian, lobster etc), customized cruise plan, special entertainment program and so on, then you better book your places longer time in advance
- How big is your group - when the booking is for a bigger group of people (or a big family), then you should make your booking enough time in advance to guarantee places for all members of your group
You should consider that if you wait until the last minute to make your booking, probably only few catamaran cruises will still have availability (and probably these will be the less popular cruises).
For any question or booking request, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our contact details are:
Address: Grand Bay, Mauritius
Tel: +(230) 269 0333
Tel: +(230) 257 5757
Next page: Mauritius Catamaran Cruise to Gabriel Island